Wednesday, August 15, 2007

An Open Letter to barack Obama

You wanna be President?

Huh?


Really.



Take 15 mil from that 25 or whatever you got now -

and
no commercials! (you tube!)



Use it to build houses

in New Orleans.

Find the people. Hit the books.
Primary residences.Long term
owners, especially those
that span both big sisters -
Camille? Betsy?

Elderly. Those with children 7 years
or under - those born in the wake and
those who were in that hyperformative stage
Tolstoy wrote of.

Action affirming the Great Idea
Dont let no one else administer.
You, Barack, be the
head of household
named New Orleans. Give it ALL you got!

You won't need to travel: set up shop.

DO NOT BE AFRAID: It is against My will
for harm to come
to any more of the
children who love me.





We the living dream
miss the chance to love ourself.


Get 2 or 3 companies (biggies, djia joints)
to open factories, to
birth plants from their
American richness.

Your family's needs must be met.



NO sweetheart deals,
NO weapons companies.

Better tobacco than guns.





Why, they should
RUN to my feet in
My Righteous Slumber!
still dreaming the dream!
still on the job!


and with undue alacrity
tend with love
any wounds to oneness.

That I may not be roused

by the perverse ingratitude of it all.

My own body unwilling to heal.

Or running myself a bath to kick out the stopper.



Put your nose to that touchstone.
You'll pick it up President.

I'd appreciate it. I'm sleeping here.

truly yours - the american dream





No comments: