Sunday, April 19, 2015

Puertorican Shower

Let me set some political matters to rest. I have been vocal all over this country and world all my life speaking out about the need for equity and togetherness to be practice and practiced here and abroad. Our current state of affairs is heartbreaking and incredible. National numbers were not available - but there were 26 reported rapes in my hometown of New York City from March 30 to April 5 of 2015 - the week of my 35th birthday. I spent my birthday - April 2 - living as a homeless American with some college education (including time on the Dean's List) in San Francisco, CA.

On this blog, you'll find a letter I wrote to President Barack H. Obama in 2007, shortly after his candidacy was announced. I have yet to hear back formally. I would like to meet with President Obama to speak honestly about my life experience as an American, and to clear myself - with him - about actions I have taken which I engaged in knowing that....

(      

With a 1st-time black President, as a homeless diagnosed-mentally-ill person, framed for a domestic violence felony toward a married woman in a world where the San Antonio Spurs won national championships thru their members displaying humility and respect for authority, when undermining a group's leader could negatively impact the effectiveness of his leadership and the efficiency and health of the group, beyond my ability to grow or thrive in the capitalistic framework-   )

I really felt a genuine need to speak with him when I wrote. And when I called his campaign number in 2007 after writing it. Or when I wrote him after the Iraq war reauthorization vote shortly after his election as US Senator, when I chided him for his "Yea" vote.

I believe we can put an end to larceny by ending poverty.

I believe we can end rape. I believe it is an inconceivable and even an unthinkable act. I believe it becomes unthinkable - and thus STOPPED as a practice - by proper education.

I believe we should be preparing ourselves - and our children - educationally and foundationally to call a new Constitutional convention.

I believe this because by creating a country with foundational laws that saw inequality based on skin color as true, they dated the document.

I printed out a form  to meditate on filling it out to be a candidate for U.S. President.

I do not think batterers are leaders, nor should they lead.

I am not a batterer.

I believe whatever coalition Code Pink is building will win the 2016 election, because I believe it (with the limited knowledge I do have of their work) is a banner under which people are growing together, including others and leading with their hearts to cut ties with our poison past, and build bridges that last.

I believe there are MANY capable Americans for the job. Honestly.

Professionally, I have never been signed to a major record label or entertainment company - though I certainly consider myself the best at what I do. I would rather pursue that avenue for myself and my advocacy and my family and my sanity and MY health.

I do not think you can move forward by trouncing on your past- or predecessor, in politics. The actions I took which I wish to discuss with the President likely disqualify me. I have also called federal sex slave hotlines and written the NSA asking for information about my life and warning them of technological devices I believed were in my body (and a possible threat to national security),


and have never heard back. I am also currently on SSI - Disability, labeled (diagnosed) with schizophrenia despite evidence I have been operated on - and never informed. These operations have been performed on me since I was - at the oldest -

12 years old.

That, too, in this world, may disqualify me from serving in that role.

I am writing this on the darpa.mil-created Internet, nearly 15 years after the enactment of the PATRIOT Act. I am writing from San Francisco, California. Zip code 94110.

I would run. I could do it. I would do it. I rap. I smoke cannabis. It's a growth industry.

There doesn't have to be rape. There doesn't.

There doesn't.

There doesn't.

We can.

We have to stop the head games and get to work. There are SO many jobs we have to invent - it can really be a whole bunch of fun being American in America in THIS world. The same one Iran n North Korea n the Devil itself is in.


















No comments: